Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Froggy's First Haircut

Maybe when you saw the last couple of posts, you wondered when I was going to cut my little boy's hair.  You see, he is my first baby with curls.  Not just curls, but ringlets.  And they are (or were) beautiful and I just couldn't bring myself to get it cut.

But it was getting ridiculous.  If I didn't manage to wet down his hair and brush it, it would turn into one big dreadlock in back.  Ridiculous.

So this morning I got up the gumption and did it.

My beautiful boy before:




During:

You can bet I insisted on saving those locks.

 And after:
He wasn't too sure about the whole experience, but he did sit patiently.

Doesn't he look just like a little man now?  Just.can't.stand.the.cuteness.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Precious. I am still waiting on a little one with ringlets! ;)

~Kate