Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Feeling Sorry For Myself

~Note: You can really just skip this "poor me" post if you want to.  Somehow, I just feel better writing it down.~

I am SOOOO ready for my husband to get home on Friday.  I feel like I'm spending every other hour on my knees telling God that I just can't do this any more.  And then I feel guilty for feeling that way because my little cross is nowhere near as hard to carry as so many others.  So I pick myself up, and dust myself off.  And then a few hours later I'm right back begging for this time to be over.

And it's not so much that I need help or that I need quiet time to myself (I do, and I have a babysitter scheduled for tomorrow morning) but just that I need my husband.  I just want to sink into his arms and sob and know that everything is ok.

This has got to be my hardest Holy Week ever.