Monday, February 11, 2013

Scenes From Today



Before destruction.


The big machines arrive.

Our very own live episode of Mighty Machines.

Let the jackhammering commence.

The first piece falls.





We no longer have a swimming pool.

How we've busied ourselves while watching the machines work.  Notice NONE of the laundry has been folded.  I can't take my eyes off of the destruction going on in my backyard.  I'm excited, and nervous, and ohmygoodnesswhatdidwedo?!
These beauties from my dear hubby are brightening up my day and giving me a little perspective.
Tomorrow, when the gaping hole in my backyard has been filled with dirt, I will have more for you to see.  Stay tuned!  We have a loooonnnnng yard project ahead of us.

2 comments:

MOM said...

WOW, OH MY GOSH,LOOKING LIKE PROGRESS:)CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE FULL OUTCOME. LOVE YA MOM

Kate said...

How exciting!!!!

~Kate