Thursday, November 8, 2012

Happy Birthday Fritter!

Do you remember this little guy?
 

No?  Well, how about this guy.  This was around the time I started this little blog here.  (Oh, those cheeks!  That smile!)


Still no?  Ok, how about a more recent picture...



Guess who turns 6 today?  Guess who has become the mother of a big, strapping, six-year-old boy?  Wow.  This boy of mine is smiles, and silliness, and seriousness all rolled into one.  He routinely surprises me with his insight and intellect.  He turns six and I celebrate the beginning of the most challenging and rewarding career I could ever imagine.

Thank you for making me a mama, Fritter!  And happy birthday!

1 comment:

Kate said...

Awww!I remember when he was just a little guy!And happy memories they are! Happy Birthday Fritter!

~Kate