Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Imported

We have been having a wonderful visit with our nieces from Georgia this past week.  I can't tell you how fun it has been to have teenagers in the house.  Two of them.  They bake cookies!  They play with my children!  I went to the grocery store by. my. self!  Best of all they are really great girls and so fun to be around. 

Dan took Friday and Monday off, so this past weekend we all drove out to San Diego.  SO fun.  We were hosted by a great family that basically adopted us while we were there. 

They are here until Saturday morning, and it's going to be really hard to see them go.  It's been two years since last we saw them, and I'm not sure when the next time we'll see them.  Until then, we are staying in the present moment and enjoying every bit of it.


No comments: