Thursday, May 31, 2012

{phfr} The House Cleaning Edition

round button chicken


 

{pretty}
I finally hung up the butterflies and suncatchers the kids and I made forever ago.  My view is now really pretty.

{happy}

My plants are very happy in the shower.  I've mentioned I have a wilting thumb before, but the one thing I've learned from my mom is plants love showers.

But what makes me really happy is pasta salad.  Three of them to be exact.  We had a couple of things to go to which required side dishes to be brought.  Instead of making different things, I just triple chopped veggies.  So easy!  Two for them, and one for us for dinner.  Yum!

{funny}
We vacuumed the couches today (having a long haired cat in the summer's in Arizona is SO fun), and Fritter made these cushion towers.  "It looks like a head with hair!" he told me.  He is a funny kid.

{real}
In case you were wondering who exactly vacuumed the furniture.  This is really how things get done around here!  (He doesn't mind.  He loves to help.)





No comments: