Saturday, February 5, 2011

Spoiled

Most mornings, Saturdays included, I am awoken as soon as the sun comes up by Fritter.  But this morning, I woke and looked at the clock to find it was already 8:30!  I can't remember the last time I got to sleep until 8:30.  After strolling out of the bathroom, I found my husband standing in the bedroom with a breakfast tray, super cold orange juice, and a hot cup of coffee.  I was instructed to get back into bed and enjoy my meal, while he opened the curtains, and shooed out the little feet that were threatening to organize into a protest march.  He even remembered my vitamin.

What a spoiled lucky girl I am!

2 comments:

Lora said...

What a great husband!! That is so nice you got to enjoy your Saturday morning and get pampered!

Kate said...

How sweet, Cmerie! You deserve every bit of it!

~Kate