Wednesday, January 26, 2011

When He's Good He's Very, Very Good...

Fritter has decided that after we had such an....interesting week last week that he should keep me on my toes this week.  Mostly, I love his age.  There are times that I've wanted to shout from our rooftop "I love FOUR!".  Oh, but this week.  This week four has been trying.  And I'd like to climb up to the rooftop just to get away, and I'd be very quiet up there so no one could find me.  You could join me if you like.  We could have tea and watch the birds and airplanes.  ;-)

Anyway, so here's a picture mostly for myself to remember what my darling boy looks like when he smiles.

Maybe after this morning he'll take a looonnnnggg nap....

2 comments:

Kate said...

I'll be right over! My four year old has been a bit of a business today as well.......;)

~Kate

Cmerie said...

That would be wonderful Kate! ;-)