Monday, March 16, 2009

Home Update

Just a quick post to say we have moved in our new house and are loving it. Fritter is enjoying his yard, and I'm enjoying the space. Although, mopping an entire house with ceramic tile is not fun. A fun quote from my husband that about sums everything up.

Me: You know, you never carried me over the threshold.
Him: (quick kiss) Nope, I was too busy carrying everything else in.

PS - This doesn't count as breaking my fast. I meant to post this yesterday, which would have been Sunday, however, our Internet wasn't hooked up yet. And I felt I needed to say something about us moving into our first house.

3 comments:

NP said...

I love your Hubby's quote! It sounds like something my darling would say!

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Glad you're enjoying your new home!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!!! We are so happy for you!!!

Love,
Kate