Thursday, February 19, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton



This came just in the nick of time. Right when I was feeling buried under all the things I'm supposed to do, I have a chance to think about all the things I've gotten done. Done is such a nice word isn't it? Without further adieu, here are my small successes this week:


1
I managed to get all 60+ pages scanned and emailed to our realtor and loan officer. Two more documents need scanned and emailed tonight, but after that, I think I'm DONE! (Any more, and our scanner might be done too.)
.
2
I got two quotes for pool fences, and decided on the company we are going with. The prices are actually the same, but the first guy I spoke with sounded a little bit like a...BSer, so we're going with the second person, who seemed to have it together. Not that I do, but whoever is putting in a pool fence to protect my kids should probably know what they are doing.
.
3
Read an essay from Flylady on moving and now I don't feel completely overwhelmed. As she would say, now I have a plan, and I can do anything for 15 minutes. I think I can, I think I can. Hey, any advice for moving with a toddler and a newborn?
.
Go see all the other wonderful entries over at Faith & Family!

No comments: