Monday, November 24, 2008

Restless Labor Syndrome (RLS)

Well, I'm fairly certain this is it. I started having some weak, irregular contractions around 9pm. My dear hubby pulled out the stop watch, and while they weren't regular, they were close together. I called my doctor to give her a heads up, and also called my doula. I then decided it would be a good time to go to bed and get some rest.

Around 2 this morning I woke up not from a contraction, but just feeling very restless, so I started pacing, and started having some fairly strong contractions. They were on average about 15 minutes apart, so I called my doula again. That's where I'm at right now at 4 am, and still feeling very restless and bored, however I can't sleep, so I may be blogging again. ;-)

1 comment:

Baby Carpinito said...

I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see pics of this little one!