Monday, September 8, 2008

Our First Night Visitor

Since moving Fritter to his "new bed", he's slept pretty well at night. Last night however, I heard him on the monitor fussing a little bit. Nothing dramatic, just a little noise making. It lasted about a minute before I heard him settle back down. I assumed he went back to sleep so I did, but about 15 minutes later or so I heard a little whine in the doorway of our bedroom. I sat up to see a small cute little boy, holding on to his duckie, standing in our room. Our bed is only a full, and my pregnant belly and body pillow take up most of the room, and even my poor DH doesn't have much space. Otherwise I would have tucked him cozily in with us, but I scooped him up in my arms and carried him back to his bed and laid him down. He just wanted to be with me, so I sat by his bed for a few minutes until he relaxed and got sleepy again.

I may not think this is so cute later, but right now, I'm glad that he's ok coming to get me when he's up in the middle of the night.

No comments: