Thursday, July 10, 2008

Body Pillow

Yesterday afternoon, I dug out my old body pillow. I've been putting it off, telling myself that even though my hips are sore, my belly is swollen, and I'm having a hard time sleeping at night because I can't get comfortable, I'm still not THAT pregnant yet. The truth is, at 19 weeks, I am THAT pregnant, and I just couldn't deny it to myself any longer.

So I dug out the pillow, cleaned it up and threw a pillow case on it. Last night was the best night of sleep that I've had in a few weeks. I only woke up once and was able to snuggle into my pillow and get right back to sleep. This morning, my hips feel so much better. They are still sore, but not nearly as bad as they were. I've been eyeing a new body pillow, but for now, my old beat up one will do just fine.

No comments: