Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Blog Labels Menu

I'm so excited! I have finally found a way to list my labels for my blog in a drop down menu instead of the cloud or list that you can find most places. They take up so much room that some people don't even list their labels. But I wanted to have the option of looking up things based on a category. Unfortunately, Blogger has not come up with something like this (that I know of anyway). After doing some searching around, I found the Widgets for Free website and used their labels menu. It took some time to replace their links with my own, but it was definitely worth it. If you want one of these (look at my side bar) head over here.

1 comment:

ispeakbeanish said...

I'm needing to check out some plug ins for my blog. I'll have to see if I can find some good ones for Wordpress.

Thanks for stopping by my giveaway. Come visit anytime!