Saturday, May 31, 2008

Sickies

The past couple of days have been rough. Fritter came down with something, and both Wednesday and Thursday night he hardly slept. Which, as I'm sure you know, means I hardly slept. He also had a small fever, so, suspecting an ear infection, I took him in on Friday. No ear infection, it seems like he just caught a nasty bug. All day Friday I just felt run down, and I assumed that was because of lack of sleep. Last night, however, I got a good nights sleep and today still feel pretty yucky. Then I noticed the sore throat. Yep. I'm sick too. So's my hubby. Between the three of us, I think we're going to run the store out of orange juice. :-)

So today, we haven't done much. Actually I haven't even gone outside, which is just as well seeing as it's (as my husband just said) "only 98". Funny. I'd planned on making it to confession today, but our parish offers it during mass as well so I think I'll go then. I don't really like doing it that way, I think it takes away from the celebration of the Mass and the sacrament of reconciliation, but it is convenient sometimes. Anyway, enough rambling. I hope you all have a great weekend.

1 comment:

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Praying you all get better soon!