Saturday, April 5, 2008

Pima Air And Space Museum

A few weeks ago, (or was it a month?), we went to Tucson to visit the Pima Air And Space Museum. My dh worked on airplanes in the Navy, and he loves them.

Fritter and I in front of a helicopter. Sorry the picture is kind of dark.


The museum had a very fun children's area set up inside. Besides this airplane that had knobs and buttons (which Fritter's LOVES), they also had a control tower with working lights and sounds.

Hubby and Fritter in front of a P-3 Orion (really the only plane I remember the name of). This was his plane in the Navy.

I would post our other pictures, but I couldn't tell you much about the planes, and they really are worthy of more than I can give you.

We were only able to spend a couple hours there, but you could spend a whole day and probably not see everything. They have a couple of nice indoor places with history stuff that I found totally interesting, the children's area, not to mention all the planes outside. If you are ever in the Tucson area, I would highly recommend going here.

No comments: