Friday, April 4, 2008

First Doctor's Appointment

Well, my first appointment went well. I didn't meet with the actual doctor, but rather with a physician's assistant. She was very nice, and answered all of my concerns. I will be rotated through each of the doctor's there until around 30 weeks or so and then I will only see the main doctor. Before I am officially on the list for VBAC however, I have to get my previous doctor's charts for them so they will know I am a good candidate. And of course, after the appointment, I got sent to the lab for pricks and prods, and Oh! how I hate needles. My ultrasound will be scheduled for between 8 and 10 weeks. I know many of you don't get these done. The only reason I do is for that extra chance to see my baby. Of course it doesn't matter to me about birth defects or whatever else they are looking for. We love our baby no matter what.

After that busy day, I have some picking up to do, and a couch calling my name for a nap.

No comments: