Friday, April 11, 2008

Emotional

My emotions are going crazy. I just watched a new Mc*Donald's commercial on TV. The one with the little boy playing with his new little brother. I'm not trying to plug for them at all, actually I heard a little rumor that we are supposed to be boycotting them. Something about gay marriage. Anyway, I saw this commercial today, and cried! Not because it was sad, but because I so desperately want Fritter to have a little brother or sister. I have to say, I am torturing myself. I'm not meaning to, but I am nonetheless. If you can spare some prayers, would you please direct them my way? Thank you.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

{{hugs}} and prayers.

Cheryl said...

When I get weepy when I'm pregnant I blame the hormones, which I do not understand at all. I'll keep you in my prayers.

info said...

Sending my prayers... I know what it's like to be early pregnant - nervous, yet excited - after a miscarriage...