Thursday, March 6, 2008

Rub-a-Dub-Dub

It's puppet time! We (read I) made some finger puppets today. They were really very easy, and at these two websites, you can find some ideas and templates on how to make them. I wanted to make my own, and although they probably would have turned out better if I would have used these templates, I think they turned out ok.
Peter Rabbit


Elephant

Humptey Dumptey


After making these, Fritter was still napping, so I played some more. I had recently bought some felt, thinking that I could use it for something, so I made the three men in a tub for his new felt board. It was very fun, and easy. I think they are kind of cute.





Rub a dub dub,
Three men in a tub.
And who do you think they be?
The butcher, the baker,
the candlestick maker,
Turn them out, knaves all three.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!
~Ashleigh

Cmerie said...

Thanks Shleigh!