Friday, February 15, 2008

Weekend Plans

Dh left town this morning to go to Wyoming and see his dad, who is not doing so well. We are planning another trip around Easter (God willing) and couldn't really work all of us going out this time, so this was the next best option.

When Fritter woke up from his morning nap, he was barking like a seal. So I called the advice nurse who said it sounded like he had croup and that I could take care of this at home. That's great, but also a little scary. I don't like fevers and coughing, especially when they are coming from my little boy. I'm sure most mothers feel the same way. She told me to run a hot shower and sit in the bathroom with him for 20 minutes or so until the coughing stops. She also said it can get worse at night, which explains last night even though he wasn't coughing yet. He didn't sleep much, so neither did I and we had to take Hubby to the airport at 4:30 this morning. Ug.

So this weekend, I am planning on working on an NFP handout for my Familia class that I am facilitating. I also am finishing up my review on this ebook. And finally, I rented these movies:

Becoming Jane
Nanny Diaries
Miss Potter
Once
and for Fritter
The Aristocats (ok, it's for me too, what can I say?!)

What's that? You would suggest that I am watching a bunch of chick-flicks? You would be right! I'll let you know what I think about them. In the meantime, keep a watch out for my review.

PS - Anyone else having problems with the spell checker on Blogger?

No comments: