Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Random Meme

Lisa at Unexpected Journey tagged me to do this.

The rules are: Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog so that their readers can visit yours. Post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random facts about yourself on your blog. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. I like socks...a lot (especially colorful cute ones)

2. I like to play the guitar (when I find the time)

3. I could sit for hours and do logic problems

4. I think Magnum PI is one of the coolest TV series ever

5. I am a closet sci-fi fan (we're currently on season 1 of Battlestar Galatica - not for children)

6. I have an AS in Engineering, and a BS in Math/Science

7. I collect stamps (when I have the time)

I tag...
You and you and you and you and you and you (is that seven, yet?) and you!

4 comments:

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

Wow, an Engineering and Math degree! That must come in handy when doing those logic problems.
Thanks for playing and have a nice weekend!

Cmerie said...

Yeah, I'm a little bit of a nerd if you didn't notice. :-) Perhaps when Fritter is old enough to begin some schooling I can apply some of my nerdyness to that. ;-)

Mariposa said...

Oh, I have to agree on Magnum PI and (Tom Selleck) I love the show; it is my all time favorite. I own all seasons released so far so I can watch it in order, but I will not watch the 7th until I get the 8th.

Cmerie said...

Funny! DH and I have rented the first and second seasons, but have not rented any of the others. I was able to catch it on TV this summer. I taped it for DH and we would watch it in the evenings, but for whatever reason, they took it off air. :-(