Thursday, January 3, 2008

My Nightstand

Jennifer at As Cozy as Spring asked to see our nightstands. So here is mine.



Let's see...we have the ever handy scrunchy. Pride and Prejudice, which I am currently reading. It seems no Catholic woman's nightstand is complete without a Catechism of the Catholic Church. Below that is What to Expect the First Year, and below that is my NFP chart. In the picture frame is a picture of DH and I when we first started dating, and behind that is a jar of calcium pills. On the other side of the light is the lotion I forgot to return to its place a LONG time ago, so this seems to be its new home. And right next to that, you can barely see it, is a very small alarm clock I was using to give Fritter his medicine about a month ago.



So there you have it. My nightstand. Pretty, huh?

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I just put my catechism away yesterday. Too funny. And yes, the hair accessories are a staple. Thanks for "playing"!

Cheryl said...

I loved Pride and Prejudice. Thanks for sharing about your Christmas trip. Your photos were great.

Margaret in Minnesota said...

I'm just loving this carnival of nightstands...

I usually have some sort of ponytail holder on mine as well. :) I'm thinking I need to have a beautiful copy of P & P like you do--I've been in the mood for Jane Austen!

Cmerie said...

It's a nice hard-cover book, I got it from Paperbackswap.com. My MIL just got a paperback copy for Christmas, and it actually has notes in it, to help explain some of the language stuff. Mine is just basic.

It's actually the first Jane Austen book I've read, and I'm loving it.