Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Decision Made

Earlier I was tossing back and forth a little decision that needed to be made. I chose to read on my couch which eventually gave way to a little nap on the couch. That little nap turned into an hour long snoozeathon by me and Fritter. I woke up to the sound of him talking to himself. After a nice walk outside to get the mail (and wake me up) we came back inside and I ran through my chores. It sounded like I had to do a lot, and felt like even more before I did it, but it really only took me about 45 minutes to do everything that needed to get done.

So, I guess I kind of did both, although next time I have the opportunity to make this particular decision, I think I'll do the quick cleaning first and the reading (and possible nap) second.

No comments: