Saturday, December 1, 2007

Emmanuel Award


I definitely did not expect it, although I do appreciate it. Lisa at Unexpected Journey passed the Emmanuel Award on to me. Thank you Lisa!

This award was created by Marie and Ginny from View From the Pews. In a consumer society it is a blessing to read blogs where the writer's main focus is God. Where they express their love for their faith so visibly and joyfully.In a cynical world it is refreshing to see so many blogs which are generous, giving, who care about others and demonstrate what being a Christian is about, loving God and loving our neighbor.Through their faith, lives and spirituality, they bring God to us, they in essence make God visible, 'God with us.'

There are so many women that deserve this award. I pass this on to:

Denise Hunnell at Catholic Matriarch in my Domestic Church
Michelle at Rosetta Stone
Donna-Marie at Daily Donna-Marie

5 comments:

Donna-Marie Cooper O'Boyle said...

Cmerie,

Thank you so very much for this beautiful award. I pray that you have a beautiful and very grace-filled Advent season!

God bless,
Donna

Jennie C. said...

Thank you so much! I'm humbled. May God bless you!

Michelle said...

Thank you!

Cheryl said...

Thank you so much!!!

Catholic Mom said...

Cmerie,

Thank you so much for this lovely award. A blessed Advent to you.