Thursday, December 6, 2007

Don't Laugh...

I don't really want to do anything today. I want to sit on my duff in front of the TV and alternate between reading and cross-stitching (yes, I can read and watch TV at the same time, I'm talented like that). So I told myself get up, make your bed (I know, I know, it's 2:30 already!) and pick up the living room, it won't take that long. And then I walk into this...





On yonder recliner we have a pile of shirts that I promised DH I would iron for him. Also on said recliner is a pile which includes a very cute shirt I received in the mail today from Kelsey (thank you!). The couch contains my open purse, along with my X-rays that must be taken to my oral surgeon tomorrow (ug). There is also a pile of books, and (gasp!) my home management journal! The floor is scattered with random toys and books from a munchkin that will remain anonymous ;). And to show you what a little helper he is...



Here is the anonymous little helper with...what's that? Oh...right...a pair of mom's socks (they're clean) and an empty box of nerds that his poppa bear must have left laying around ;). Really, it won't take that long. Ready, set, go!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so clever! if you post a picture of such a bright eyed cutie, no one would EVER be able to notice a mess! sneaky, sneaky!

-HolyMama!

Cmerie said...

Thanks! When my DH saw the first picture, he said, "Why was our house so messy? And why did you post a picture of it?" Then he saw the second picture and forgot about the mess above it and said, "Ahhh!"